Annoyed

Blueiiis
on 8/17/15 6:23 pm - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Why do people deactivate then sign up the next day under a new user name? I don't get it? That's all... i want to say a lot more but am backing away from my keyboard ha ha ha 

This G.
on 8/17/15 7:31 pm - Canada

I've thought about it because I hate my user name and want to change it, I've also considered it because people focus on how quickly I've gone through the system since March, not the years prior to it. 

Surgeon: Dr Hagen. Start Opti Aug 18th. Surgery Sept 1st 2015

Karen M.
on 8/18/15 2:28 am - Mississauga, Canada

You don't have to deactivate to change your user name! Click on the little person (head/shoulders) in the top right and click on "settings". Go to "General" and you can change it to whatever you want there by inputting "first and last name" to what you would like to have displayed.

If you have your timeline in your signature, you can always remove it if you don't want people focusing on it.

:)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/15 2:44 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Depending on who you mean, some people are just ******** and play that little game non-stop.  I've had the same username for ten years and when it disappears so will I.  

birdiegirl
on 8/18/15 4:39 am

DON'T ever disappear...please

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/15 4:41 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I don't plan to but was just making a point LOL  You could find me anyway even if I did 

Blueiiis
on 8/18/15 5:04 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

LOL! In this case, the person is an asshole/drama queen. 

Karen M.
on 8/18/15 9:23 am - Mississauga, Canada

Same here. Never went by another name, never had a "reading account" as some people do, etc. If I leave, "Karen M." comes with me. ;)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

bubbosmama
on 8/18/15 8:55 am - Canada

Well if it is done to continue some game, and to annoy you.... it worked.  Perhaps not allowing it to annoy you, or if you cannot do that, not posting to let them know how successful they have been, would be a healthier option?

Most Active
Recent Topics