raw unpaturized honey...

Nikki101
on 11/9/15 4:14 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Maybe... i was thinking od orsering some of those syrops.. when i have money.

Being a college student isnt high income. Lol. And with family medical stuff going on and my hours at work being cut... i dont have much free time to find another job.Mifht xheck the bulk barn next time im up there. I just find im missing a hot drink in the cold.... i also miss hot chocolate but thats an absolute no no.

Mondays are by far my worse day.... full day of school... and no where to warm food so i just bring little snacks like cheese and a protein bar if i have one. 

Helna_Handbasket
on 11/9/15 5:11 am - OWEN SOUND, Canada

I totally get it.  I bring my own teabags and cup to work (at a college) and just use their ho****er.  I've tried to make enough dinner so I have leftovers for lunch the next day - just heat them up in the cafeteria microwave.  I found a Skinny Syrup at a Winners - $5.99 - and it's cafe mocha flavoured.  I wonder if there's a protein powder I can heat up a bit and add that to it.  hmm.  yeah I get the missing a hot drink.  Cafe Mocha from Tims was my jam.  Oh, get a thermos - microwave up soup in the morning, put it in thermos and that should still be warm by lunch.  Just a thought :)

Hopefully you can find a new job as the holiday season is coming up.  Even if it's seasonal for a few weeks, might help out?  I don't know about your college, but if you get stuck financially, be sure to check in with the counselling and financial aid people. They might be of some assistance?  

Nikki101
on 11/9/15 3:41 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

I dont even know where a microwave is in my college.... they do have timmies and subway. Lol.

Soup isnt high enough peotein for me since i still cant eat much (lots of extra swelking in the beginning so bad i coulsnt keep water down)  and im ao darn sick of deli meat i couls cry. Lol. I also cant stand microwaved meat. Lol