Bariatric store in the states

Meggles07
on 5/18/17 8:14 am - Canada

This totally blows my mind (in a good way) but I went to a store today that is attached to a bariatric clinic and they just sell bariatric friendly stuff. I got Bariatric Advantage calcium (not the kind I wanted though which is what I went for), their own brand of protein bars (chocolate crisp and graham flavour), syntrax nectar in chocolate truffle, chocolate biscotti (15 calories per biscuit), and dill pickle protein crisps.

Then I walked to the nearby grocery store and got precooked Southwest chicken strips, a salami and cheese snack pack, and carbmaster yogurt in black forest cake and strawberry colada flavours. Why can't we have these things at home???

Also, they sell quest protein bars everywhere!! Even at the gas station!!

I have no idea how I'm going to fit everything in my suitcase. Worst case scenario at this point is stealing SO's suitcase and pitching his clothes lol ;)

AngelaBfromwindsor
on 5/18/17 1:32 pm

I live in the border city right next to Detroit so every month I go over to buy all the wonderful stuff they have! KROGER'S has the carbmaster yogurts that r amazing and all the other good stuff us Canadians don't have the opportunity to have. Their yogurts and cottage have way more protein then ours do! Happy findings!

Orientation Feb, 1,2016

Meet Dr.Bohjani Jan.18,2017- 286lbs

Started optifast Jan.26,2017

Surgery date Feb,13,2017- 268lbs

Meggles07
on 5/18/17 2:09 pm - Canada

I usually go over to Niagara Falls, NY every month or so to pick up some treats, but they have different stores here (well, some). I'm going to need a bigger suitcase!!

leeann73
on 5/18/17 5:41 pm

I know right? I live half an hour from the sarnia port Huron border and just trying to figure out how I can get there before going away this weekend for the yogurt. I love the dannon Greek yogurt there.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Most Active
Recent Topics