Multi Vitamin Patch?

Deezee
on 8/6/17 8:03 pm
RNY on 09/11/17

I have read some people are using the Multi Vitamin Patch so they don't have to take so many pills on a daily bases. When I looked it up all I get is the USA even if I type in Canada. I found out it's because they will ship to Canada, but get this a 30 day supply cost $19.99 BUT the shipping is $33.99 yeah ok NOT! Has anyone found these patches available anywhere in Canada? The less pills I have to take the better!

Diminishing Dawn
on 8/7/17 10:00 am - Windsor, Canada

You might want to talk to the dietician about them. I know many centres say no to them unless you cannot tolerate them at all.

https://www.unjury.com/blog/important-information-if-you-are -recommending-a-patch-vitamin/

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

birdiegirl
on 8/7/17 12:36 pm

I've been on them for a year and am doing quite well with them. I also use the iron patch with success and the calcium/vitamin D.

They ARE expensive, however I really appreciate not having to space my pills out or separating iron from food containing calcium.

Deezee
on 8/7/17 12:45 pm
RNY on 09/11/17

Hi Birdiegirl, Thank you very much for your reply, where do you buy your patches from.

birdiegirl
on 8/7/17 12:52 pm

Online.

(deactivated member)
on 8/7/17 1:18 pm

I found a place that ships cheaply --- you can get a great deal of American stuff - I bought bone broth and protein stuff ---- shipping is $ 7- 11.00 They only have b12 patches but they have really great stuff.

LuckyVitamin.com

IHERB.com

Deezee
on 8/8/17 9:34 am
RNY on 09/11/17

Thank you very much for you help Jobear!

chula82
on 8/8/17 11:48 am
RNY on 12/21/16

I've been using the Multi, Iron & C, Calcium & D from PatchMD, 3 patches in total. They are about $20 (US) for each for a month supply. If you sign up for recurring orders you can enter the discount code PATCHAUTO40 at checkout and get 40% off. In my case it costs me for all 3 patches including shipping $48.90 (US with above discount) a month. For me this is totally worth it. The only other pill I take is my Vit B12 every third day. I apply the patches on my stomach, I find is sticks better there, every night before bed and take is off in the morning.

Deezee
on 8/8/17 2:57 pm
RNY on 09/11/17

Thank you VERY much Chula! This is helpful and very much appreciated!

Most Active
Recent Topics