Support Group Meetings

Carchick28
on 1/31/18 7:14 am - Canada

It has been a long time since I have been on here. Had some great help when I first started this journey. I am now 1.5 years out and loving every minute of it. I have had a great experience. For those still waiting it is worth the wait. I wanted to share that one of the things that I have found priceless in this process is support both online and in person. I have met and become friends with many amazing people. I helped start up a group in my area and strongly urge those who don't have a face to face support group where you live to give it a try. Just put up a post and see who may be interested. I am sure there will be lots of interest. Have a simple coffee night or go for a walk (in the nicer weather of course) Great way to get support and meet new people. If anyone is in the areas from Newmarket, Bradford, Alliston, Barrie, Innisfil, Oriillia, Midland and all the surrounding areas and want to come to a group you are always welcome to join us. We have a weekly get together throughout Central Ontario. Want to know where we will be go to our facebook group at WLS Support Group Of Central North Ontario and ask to join. All our events are posted. If you are not in those areas you are also welcome to come too. Everyone is welcome. There are many many resources out there to make this process a success. I wish success to everyone.

Most Active
Recent Topics