What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 11/15/18 3:25 am

Good morning Menu Mates. I got my car back last night, so this morning I'm going swimming. Lots of errands and calls to make this afternoon.

Accountability: On plan, yeah

Question of the Day: How old were you when you first learned to drive? I was 18 officially, but for some reason my Dad let me drive from up north (about a 3 hour drive) when I was 14.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Protein latte, rivers of decaf

L. Duck leg confit with some grilled asparagus and I have a sleeve of ready made Red Wine Reduction Gravy

https://www.amazon.com/Christian-Potier-Shallot-Sauce-5-07oz/dp/B0155I1I8O

D. Beef Stroganoff on buttah'd cauliflower rice.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/15/18 6:06 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We are off to the pediatrician today to see how little nugget's weight gain is going. Then we will pick up a few groceries. We were supposed to go visit friends and their mom this afternoon but we would end up driving home in rush hour traffic in the snow storm so I think we will reschedule.

I am definitely not a cook... Typically I can make awesome scrambled eggs and baked chicken (not together lol). Every once in a while I will try a recipe I find online. Today I have decided to try making butter chicken. I will do some research when we get home lol.

QOTD: officially I took driver training at 15 and did the in car portion after I turned 16... However, I stared driving on people's laps around 5 -- until I almost ran into a gate/fence. I do remember being allowed to drive at our cottage when I was 13. My grandpa let me drive home from town one day on back roads and I remember my mom almost killing him lol.

Post-op three years and eight months.

Breakfast 1 - protein bar

Breakfast 2 - oatmeal bites

Snack - yogurt and banana

Lunch - last of the stroganoff

Snack - boiled egg and something

Dinner - butter chicken

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/15/18 7:30 am

Hope the Little Nugget does well at the Doc's today.

If the Butter Chicken doesn't work out, I have a few jars and packets of Butter Chicken sauce that I can sneak to you at your back door. No one needs to know you didn't make it from scratch I am such a lazy cook.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/15/18 7:43 am - Canada

She did only slightly better than the last period... Averaged 21g instead of 17g. She needs to be up around 30g.

I am totally using a jar of sauce, but I will spice it up and probably do something different with the chicken to make it a good texture. I just don't like rubbery chicken lol.

crqvingchange
on 11/15/18 8:02 am

No rubbery chicken, blech.

At least she is heading in the right direction. She is so adorable that she is off the charts on the cuteness scale.

Most Active
Recent Topics