Well, I made it to the bench, thanks for saving a seat for me!

SleevieNixx
on 1/18/19 4:59 am

Day 3, post RNY, and I'm home and feeling pretty good. Other than the fact that my tummy feels like it's either been kicked by a horse or I've done 500 crunches! Lol

Before I got released yesterday, the dietician told me to concentrate on getting my fluids in for now. I think I did pretty good yesterday with over a litre. I was able to eat a bit of cream soup, sf pudding and a bit of protein shake, pretty much what they had me eating on Wednesday.

Any other tips for right now, other than recuperating and getting my fluids in?

Thank in advance for any suggestions you may have.

SweetRide1
on 1/18/19 3:54 pm
RNY on 01/16/18

Sounds like you are doing fine. Just keep getting your fluids in and make sure you work on your protein shakes. Protein helps you heal so it's really important.

I'd work on the shakes before the soup and pudding. Don't forget you need 60 grams of protein each and every day.

Referral - May 31/17; Orientation - June 15/17; First Appt Nurse - June 26/17; Bloodwork and ECG - June 27/17; Sleep Study - July 5/17; Dietician Appt - July 10/17; Counsellor Appt - July 10/17; Abdominal Ultrasound - July 10/17: Endoscopy/Colonoscopy - July 25/17; Second Dietician Appt - September 14/17; Internist Appt - October 2/17; Meet the Surgeon - November 21/17; Pre Surgery Nutrition Class - January 12/18; Surgery - January 16/18

VioletFemme
on 1/19/19 2:25 pm - Greater Toronto Area, Canada

I used a timer on my phone to remind me to sip. If you have a fitbit or something similar, you can set silent alarms where your watch vibrates.

Female 30s Canada
RNY January 4, 2019
I lost 100% of my excess weight.
Currently re-comping body/losing vanity pounds prior to plastics.

Most Active
Recent Topics