I HAD MY CONSULT WITH DR.HAGEN JAN 9TH 06

mcguire
on 1/11/06 2:45 pm - ottawa, Canada
I GUESS THIS IS MY FIRST POST,I SEEN DR.HAGEN JAN 9TH AND HE TOLD ME THE GOOD NEWS THAT HE WOULD GIVE ME THE GASTRICBYPASS THAT I WAS SOOOOO BADLY WANTING FOR SO LONG NOW,HE WAS SURPRISED THAT I KNEW SO MUCH ABOUT IT OFCOURSE I TOLD HIM THAT I HAVE BEEN WANTING IT FOR EVER AND IM AM SO EXCITED THAT HE WILL DO THIS LIFE SAVING OPERATION FOR ME SO I CAN BE FREE OF PAIN AND AND OF COURSE BUY A NEW WARDROBE LOL .I HAVE TO SEE 3 OTHER DR.S FIRST THEN I GUES I WILL BE GETTING MY DATE I HOPE TO GET THOSE APPOINTMENTS REAL SOON SO I TO CAN BE A BIG LOSER.I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THIS SITE READING ABOUT ALL OF YOUR FABULOUS SUCCESS AND IM TELLING YOU THE LOSERS SO FAR LOOK SO GOOD I HOPE TO LOOK AND FEEL BEAUTIFULL AGAIN SOON .PS IM SO GLAD THAT I CAN TALK TO ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFULL PPL OUT THERE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THINGS THAT I AM,TY FOR LISTENING TO ME .TALK BACK SOON JOANNE
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/06 7:29 pm - Porquis Junction, Canada
Welcome to the site. You will find helpul posts, friendly people always willing to help and mostly other people like you who are battling obesity. I also have Dr. Hagen, and seem to be in good hands, and am expecting surgery hopefully by summer. So good luck to you and enjoy the ride, and don't be afraid to post any questions you may have, Dean
mcguire
on 1/12/06 2:29 am - ottawa, Canada
hi dean thanks for the reply i am very excited to be here finally i have been lurking around this sight for along time now and finally have my own news i thought i would share it with some freinds that have been there it is so good to talk to pple that have had to go through the same things i am going through.thank you,good luck to you too.bye for now joanne.ps sorry for the caps in my last letter but i type faster in either capsor small letters.lol
Nicole R.
on 1/11/06 8:34 pm - Kapuskasing, Canada
WELCOME TO THE BOARD JOHANNE!!! I hope you get all that you wish for.... Nicole
mcguire
on 1/12/06 2:33 am - ottawa, Canada
hi nicole thank you very much i cant wait to be a loser lol good luck to you also coming up fast i see.ps i think your picture is beautiful you have very beautiful face.sorry for the caps in my first letter.
Nicole R.
on 1/12/06 6:37 am - Kapuskasing, Canada
Awwwwwwwwww.... Thank you.... You're such a sweetie... I am anxious for you to add your picture... so we can all see how beautiful you are... Have a great night Johanne... A pleasure meeting you... Nicole
Karen G
on 1/11/06 9:56 pm - Brampton, Canada
Welcome to the board. Congrats on getting your approvals. I will be looking forward to you posting your surgery date. Many blessings, Karen G
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/06 12:46 am - Waterdown, Canada
Small point...but appropo.... When you type a message in using ALL CAPS, it's like your shouting! Please use normal conventional uppper and lower case? Else we'll all think your yelling at us! Jim
mcguire
on 1/12/06 2:21 am - ottawa, Canada
hi sorry but i always forget to put the caps were they belong i can type faster if i either have them all small or all big lol soryy for shouting. joanne
mcguire
on 1/12/06 2:35 am - ottawa, Canada
hi karen thank you very much, good luck to you to.
Most Active
Recent Topics