Food Dreams - Yes, Still

lynnc99
on 2/27/13 10:49 pm

Immediately post op, I found myself having food dreams. One very vivid one involved eating a bag of candy orange slices (which I didn't particularly like, pre op). 

The other night, I had another one. This one included cherry turnovers made by my (professional baker) husband, as well as ordering 3 items off a crowded dessert tray at a restaurant and somehow thinking that it wouldn't make any difference. I caught myslef though, in the dream, and decided to stick with the chopped mangos for dessert. 

Wierd wierd wierd. 

Laureen S.
on 3/1/13 3:23 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Lynn,

Very often in my 12 Step recovery meetings, you will hear people having a "drunk or drug" dream. . . even ex-smokers sometimes have them. . .  we call them freebies. . . but the ones in which we catch ourselves are the ones whereby we know that we've made the connection between what is more beneficial for our lives. . .

Kudos to your successing dream ;)

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1800 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1893 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2573 views