Hermitage, PA person here.

John Lait
on 3/8/13 11:08 am - Hermitage, PA
RNY on 03/19/13

Hey everyone.  I'm John.  Scheduled for my surgery on March 19th.  Excited for a new life change.   Looking to see if more people in my area are about to do it or have done it.  I start my 1 week liquid diet on Tuesday the 12th.  I would post a pic but every pic I try to post no matter how small says it's to big.  

I have used this site alot to learn alot about what I have in store for me.

musicaldonna
on 3/9/13 4:18 am - PA

Hi John!

I'm not from your area but I just wanted to wish you luck with your surgery on the 19th.  What type of surgery will you be having.  I had an RNY almost 4 years ago.  It was one of the best decisions I ever made.  Before my surgery I was on a liquid diet for 10 days and that was the worst part of the whole process for me.  Keep us posted on your progress.  Feel free to ask any questions - usually someone on here can give you an answer or point you in the right direction.  Take care.

Donna

musicaldonna
on 3/9/13 4:20 am - PA

Sorry John - just saw that you are having the RNY.  My bad.

Donna

Laureen S.
on 3/10/13 11:24 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Hi John, welcome and good luck to you as you embark on this life altering journey...  please feel free to come and share your experiences, while there are not a lot of posters anymore, we do stop in to check and offer help based on our experiences.

Try this link for shrinking your photos, save it to your favorites as you will be taking lots more photos to share . . .  no bigger than 100 x 100 pixels is what I believe. . .

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Again, best wishes, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1800 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1893 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2572 views