Happy Father's Day Weekend!

musicaldonna
on 6/14/13 10:29 pm - PA

Good Morning PA peeps!

It's been a while since I began a posting so here it goes.  First - a Happy Father's Day to all the dads, granddads, step-dads, foster dads out there It's been almost 20 years since my dad died and I do miss him especially during the summer.  I remember sitting and watching/listening to the Phillies games with him when I was a kid.  I really did get my love of baseball from him. 

My job will be officially beginning on July 1st.  Attended a meeting this past week about my benefits.  Have still been going in and doing some volunteer work.  My summer hours will not be bad at all (8:30 to 2:30).  Still get to go to Cape May for a week in June, July and August.  Am heading down there on Thursday for my first week.  I can't wait.

To all the teachers out there - happy end of school.  To all the parents out there - happy summer with the kids.

Well that's about it for a gorgeous Saturday in beautiful Roxborough, PA.  Hope that everyone has a super weekend and that we all make healthy food choices.  Take care.

Donna

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1791 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1886 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2565 views