Another Monday!

Michelle G.
on 4/3/11 8:32 pm - Duluth, MN

Well, here we are again.   We had a crazy busy weekend but lots of fun.   Well...once we put Friday behind us that is.  Sadie was sick and throwing up Thursday night and all day Friday but woke up just fine Saturday.   We were very glad since we had a busy fun weekend planned.   My husband's family all used our Christmas gifts from dad and his girlfriend.   We all got $200 in giftcards to go to the waterpark here in town.   It was my sister in law and nephew's birthdays so we celebrated that.   I had some bad luck at first but we had fun.   I dropped a bottle of wine in the lobby and broke it....locked us out of our room, and then fell on the steps by the kiddie water slides and hurt my foot.   Once that was behind us we had a good time.   We even got a couple of hours of adult time as our 14 yr old nephew stayed in our room with Sadie while we were hanging out with the adults.  It was very nice.   Yesterday we hung around the hotel until noon and let Sadie play in the waterpark.   My sister was also in town for a bowling tournament so Sadie and I spent a couple of hours visiting here yesterday afternoon.   Then we had our weekly financial peace class.   Sadie and I did some grocery shopping while daddy went to a meeting.   Mommy was exhausted so Sadie got to go to McDonald's for supper.....a pretty big treat for her. 

Now we start another whirlwind week.  I have a half day off Wed to go to the dentist.   Then we all have Friday off.   We're heading to my sister's for the weekend.   On the way we're stopping to visit the Science Museum though and probably a bit of shopping.  I need to find Sadie an Easter dress.  Saturday is my niece's baby shower.   Some of the guys are heading to the baseball game too.  It'll be a fun time speding it with family.   Wow this week should fly by as well. 

Hope everying is going well.  Sorry I didn't get on much last week but it was crazy busy!

Click here for a larger view. 

smileyjamie72
on 4/4/11 3:18 am - Palmer, AK

Michelle,

Sounds like you are just picking up speed!!!!  Work was busy last week & this week will be BUSY as well.  Had a good weekend.  This was our second week of yard saling & I have spring fever so bad, I just want to GO CAMPING!!!!  We are in the 30's and low 40's during the day.  So, if we have any snow this evening, I am hoping for rain instead!!!  I can see lots & lots of grass, but it is brown grass, but it will green up soon enough!!!!

DH & Hunter go to the dentist this sfternoon & I have my cleaning appointment on Wednesday.  Tomorrow, after work, I go see a dermatologist.  I have had a red mole on the side of my nose for so long, I am finally doing something about it!!!  Hopefully making it go bye-bye!!!!!!

Have a GREAT day!!!!!
-Jamie

RNY 2/26/2002                           DS 12/29/2011
HW 317                                     SW 263 BMI 45.1
SW 298                                     CW 192 BMI 32.9~60% EWL
LW 151 in 2003  
TT 4/9/2003

Normal BMI 24.8 is my GOAL!!!

GBP (RNY) 2/26/02 298 lbs, TT 4/9/03 151 lbs, DS 12/29/11
HW 317 SW 263 BMI 45.1/CW 192 BMI 32.9/GW 145 ~ Normal BMI 24.8
**Revision Journey started 3/2009 Approved 12/12/11**

Michelle G.
on 4/4/11 10:11 am - Duluth, MN
Jamie,

Your weather sounds similar to what we're having.  I'm hoping the snow is over but not holding my breath.  We've had no yard sales here yet.....I'm jealous!!!

Click here for a larger view. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
One more month in 2011
smileyjamie72 · 3 replies · 611 views
Yay for Tuesday!!!!
smileyjamie72 · 1 replies · 466 views
Happy Almost Humpday!
Michelle G. · 0 replies · 572 views
Happy hump Day!!
smileyjamie72 · 1 replies · 485 views