Monday Again???

Michelle G.
on 4/17/11 9:28 pm - Duluth, MN
Why oh why does Monday come so fast??   We had such a fast weekend!   I worked Sat morning and then we spent a lot of the day cleaning.  Easter dinner is here so trying to get a start on things but it again looks like we cleaned nothing lol.   Yesterday we went to church, then had our last Financial Peace class, and then our bowling banquet.   No time at home whatsoever.  I will now have my Sun afternoons/evenings back.  Our bowling team took 3rd place woohoo!!  It was our first year on a league.  We won $180 for our place....we are all going to go do a play or something together with that money. 

I hope this week goes fast.  I am working 15 hrs of OT.  Today will be a 10 hr day, tomorrow a 12 hr day and then 10 Wed and Fri with an 8 hr day on Thurs.  I will have to work  hrs on SAt again.   Thurs I have to go help cook a ham dinner at church.  We have our Maundy Thurs service.  I can't believe it's Easter.  I have to find time to color eggs with Sadie too.  I am hoping to get off a bit early Thurs to take Sadie to dad's work to see everyone as they all are requesting her to come in to get her Easter goodies LOL.  She's just a big spoiled!

Click here for a larger view. 

smileyjamie72
on 4/18/11 2:23 am - Palmer, AK

I get the "looks like we cleaned nothing".  We had guests Saturday evening for dinner & my house had been in bad shape & need of cleaning, we cleaned & mopped, and vaccumed & dusted, and the floors look lie they were never touched!!!!  Dogs & kids!!!!

We had a GREAT weather weekend here.  Mid 20's in the early mornings (like 6am) and in the low 50's during the day!!!  Definately melting all of the big snow piles from the plowing winter stock piles!!!  All of the snow is gone from our front and back lawns.  Just the ground is squishy.  Our goal this week is to get the studs switched out on the vehicles.  Yesterday we went to church & a potluck afterwards.  We brough seafood salad.  It was a hit.  Did yard saling.  Found a new to us microwave for here at work for $7.00.  The one that was here, the digital display did not work & neither did the turntable.  I am thinking it was one of the original digital one's that first came out.  You know, the ones that a turkey could fit in?  I really HUGE one like that size!!!!  Hey, it did the job!!!!

Looking foward to Easter here, too!!!
-Jamie

RNY 2/26/2002                           DS 12/29/2011
HW 317                                     SW 263 BMI 45.1
SW 298                                     CW 192 BMI 32.9~60% EWL
LW 151 in 2003  
TT 4/9/2003

Normal BMI 24.8 is my GOAL!!!

GBP (RNY) 2/26/02 298 lbs, TT 4/9/03 151 lbs, DS 12/29/11
HW 317 SW 263 BMI 45.1/CW 192 BMI 32.9/GW 145 ~ Normal BMI 24.8
**Revision Journey started 3/2009 Approved 12/12/11**

Most Active