Rainy Monday

smileyjamie72
on 7/18/11 3:29 am - Palmer, AK

Happy Monday!!!!  Today is my oldest nephew's 8th b-day.  It is so rainy, all the mountains are socked in, so you cannot see them.  Oh well, it makes the work day a little easier to be here & not thinking about playing 'hookey'!!!!  HA HA!!!

Had a nice weekend.  Rested, and yesterday went and saw my mom.  She has sold her lake house, so now, she is having moving/liquidation sales every weekend until she moves to Hawaii.  She has 3 storage units FULL of stuff to sell.  Her dog is in quarantine until mid-October.  So, I am glad things are going well for her.

I am getting all of the 'bugs' out of my laptop.  And I have been getting the virus software & programs loaded onto it.  Sure is nice to be able to be out in the livingroom, and goof off on the computer, and feel like I am not 'stuck' in the other room around the corner, away from everything.

Hope everything is good
-Jamie

RNY 2/26/2002                           DS 12/29/2011
HW 317                                     SW 263 BMI 45.1
SW 298                                     CW 192 BMI 32.9~60% EWL
LW 151 in 2003  
TT 4/9/2003

Normal BMI 24.8 is my GOAL!!!

GBP (RNY) 2/26/02 298 lbs, TT 4/9/03 151 lbs, DS 12/29/11
HW 317 SW 263 BMI 45.1/CW 192 BMI 32.9/GW 145 ~ Normal BMI 24.8
**Revision Journey started 3/2009 Approved 12/12/11**

Michelle G.
on 7/19/11 3:22 am - Duluth, MN
I'm soooo sorry I havn't been around much at all.  Life has been nuts.  Working too much, t-ball, softball etc...  

It's been very very hot here the last few days and humid as well.  Just trying to stay cool.  I even worked on Sunday to sit in the office with the A/C.  Got a big chunk of my OT done though lol.  Also makes it easier to sit here and work.   I'll be done by 11 am on Fri for the weekend though so hopefully it cools down a bit.   My hubby is leaving for the weekend so it'll be Sadie and I spending some girl time together.  He's going to help his aunt and uncle move so Sadie would just be in the way.  We'll plan to do some movies...maybe the beach...order pizza...just plain have fun.   I'm looking forward to it. 

Glad to hear you're doing well.   Hopefully I can be around a bit more.

Click here for a larger view. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
One more month in 2011
smileyjamie72 · 3 replies · 614 views
Yay for Tuesday!!!!
smileyjamie72 · 1 replies · 468 views
Happy Almost Humpday!
Michelle G. · 0 replies · 576 views
Happy hump Day!!
smileyjamie72 · 1 replies · 487 views