Happy Almost Humpday!

Michelle G.
on 8/9/11 9:08 am - Duluth, MN
Well in about 6 hrs it'll be hump day!!  I'm not so happy about that this week.   I don't want the time to be going so quickly.  Vacation is going great.  Our weekend camping trip was awesome.  We had a lot of fun.  Lots of sun and fun.  It rained a lot on Saturday but we all played cards and dice and had a good time anyway.  It stopped raining in time to have a campfire for the evening though.  We got home yesterday and have been just trying to get some housework done.  Carpets cleaned etc...  Tomorrow will be more of the same.  I'm hoping on Thursday we can have a day to get out to do something more fun.  We are supposed to be going to my husband's family's home on the weekend.  Not looking forward to going back to work next week at all.

I got Sadie signed up for her dance class today.  She'll be going Sat mornings starting in Sept.  We got her shoes and all today so other than a couple of pairs of tights we're ready to go.  She's very excited.   Now if I could just hear from the preschool to know if we need to switch to the other one it'd be great!!

I hope your week is going well also!!

Click here for a larger view. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
One more month in 2011
smileyjamie72 · 3 replies · 611 views
Yay for Tuesday!!!!
smileyjamie72 · 1 replies · 467 views
Happy Almost Humpday!
Michelle G. · 0 replies · 573 views
Happy hump Day!!
smileyjamie72 · 1 replies · 485 views