Okay does this sound fimiliar???

laura
on 10/16/06 1:15 pm - lake worth, FL
Evertime I ovulate no matter what side it is my stomach bloates and I have pressure in my lower stomach and sometimes my back hurts.This is gross (sorry) the clear mucus just pours out of me for like 24-48 hours every ovulation.Ihad cysts on my ovaries about 10 years ago but this pain is awful.My jeans and shorts get tight then it goes away and they I think ...okay thats the last time this will happen and it does it again next time.My periods are very painful too.esp the first 2 really heavy days.I know I know I need to make an appt but I a slacker.Anyone else?? Is this classic symptoms of polycystic syndrom?? Tylenol really doesnt help.When vioxx was on the market back in the day it totally helped my pain and seemed to help with the swelling. What do you all think?? Anyone else have this.Its quite awful and I feel like lying down in the fetal position and putting a heating pad on my stomach...ugh.. women stuff...By tomorrow night I will feel much better but geeze. well???!!! ~Laura~
Kristy T.
on 10/17/06 5:01 am - Stockton, CA
Well it sounds like your mucous is a normal part of ovulation, but as for the bloating I'm not sure about. What does your OB/GYN say? Sorry if I'm not much help...I hope you feel better!! Kristy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1070 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 3022 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3625 views