Depressed and PCOS.

janeel1
on 11/29/06 11:19 pm - Philadelphia, PA
A little history about me.  I've had PCOS all my life.  My biggest dream is to start a family and be happy with myself as far as my weight goes.  I had my surgery on February 1st.  I was so excited, only up until about 4 months ago when I hit a stand still.  Since my surgery I lost 35-40 lbs.  I haven't gained anything, but I haven't lost anything in a good while.  What must I do?  I really only want to lose about another 30-35 lbs.  I want this before or by my anniversary date which is in another couple of months.  Help me please. My weight has always been an issue for me, and this isn't making it any better.  My sister has had it done, before me, and she looks great.  She's had a baby and everything, and still came down even smaller.  I only want to double what I already did and I'll be extrememly happy.  Even if not that much, close to it.   Does PCOS slow down the wl process even with the WLS being done? Please someone advise me.
Ki
on 12/5/06 12:11 am - Suitland, MD

Hello I'm sorry to hear of your slow wt lost but I think you should talk to your Obgyn and maybe he/she can give you some answers.Good luck and God Bless Akilah

Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1070 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 3022 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3625 views