Just found this forum........wow how great is this!!!!

Sherry T.
on 2/8/07 4:19 pm - Barrie, Canada

Hi Everyone,  I just came across this forum tonight as I was browsing the OH website and couldn't believe this forum was right here the whole time!!!  I have PCOS and was diagnosed about 5yrs ago.  I had fertility problems tried for 3yrs to get pregnant, two bouts of fertility treatments unsuccessful and suddenly a miracle happened and I was pregnant naturally!!!  I am now looking at WLS for the DS procedure, my weight is out of control and I am tired of the hair growth on my chin and neck area, not to mention other areas, it truly is frustrating and only you people understand what I am talking about and that sure feels good to know that you can relate to my complaints!  I look forward to chatting with you all, I am going to go and join soulcysters.com as well!  Thanks for listening

Sherry

Sherry

Kristy T.
on 2/18/07 5:32 am - Stockton, CA
Welcome to the board!  It's a slow one...but we're here!  Good luck with getting your surgery approved!  And...congrats on the baby!  How exciting! Kristy
                     102_1463.jpg image by goddess819                                               102_1481.jpg image by goddess819    
Lilypie - (8NSG)            Lilypie - (HyKO) 
Christal C.
on 2/26/07 7:38 am - Wichita, KS
Yeah I just found this forum too. I am the only one with PCOS at my gastric bypass support groups...so it's nice to see people on here too. Good luck everyone and let us know how everything's going. ~ Christal/dionysus_star
Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1069 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 3021 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3624 views