spotting or bleeding 7 months post op after TAH?

robinfrommilw
on 9/14/10 10:35 am - WI
I have notice the last couple months spotting or bleeding. Like today I had blood in my underwear and when I wipe. how can this be if I don't have a uterus or cervix anymore. I still have my ovaries. I just had ultrasound 2 weeks ago to see if my cysts came back and it came back normal. I am getting all signs of a period, headache, bloating, weight gain, acne and just so tired. Along with spotting and light bleeding. Is this normal? I thought after having TAH that there is no more periods. I could barely do 30 min of exercise at the gym today. I am 46 yr old now and just wish this would end.
 I just got off the phone with him and they said this isn't normal but can't get in to see him until sept 21st which is weird. So guess see what happens on that day
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1052 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 3000 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3611 views