Laser Hair Treatments??

Sondra J. S.
on 1/4/06 2:53 am - Show Low, AZ
Does anyone know about how much it costs for this? I have felt like a man for so long and want to stop, I have been either plucking with tweezers or shaving, I don't want to be like my fiance and shave. I have also used the hair cremes and waxes...OUCH!! Please anyonen with any insight New to the PCOS board, Sondra pre op- 301 goal- 150
Soule
on 1/13/06 6:08 pm - Charlotte, NC
Hi Sondra, Well all I can tell you is that the prices vary depending on who you deal with. Some offer prices by the session, but often times you can find a reputable place offering a nice price by purchasing a package. That is, you pay upfront for a certain number of sessions, which could save you a good amount of money. I bought mine by package, and even got a few free sessions of microdermabrasion thrown in. Check online for laser/spa centers near you, and check your local papers for something.... it will run you a few hundred dollars.... but it all depends on your hair growth and what areas you need treated.
misslacee
on 1/19/06 12:42 pm - tucson, AZ
Down here in Tucson, there is a place called affordable laser. And I asked them how much it would cost for my chin to be done. And they said $69 per session, and it takes appx 6-8 sessions. Electrolysis would cost up to $60 for an hour session, and the amt of sessions needed is different per person. Waxing is by far the cheapest, but I think its just as painful as the electrolysis. Hope that helps.
SherylR
on 1/20/06 6:29 pm - Richlands, NC
Hi Sondra, I feel your pain. I'm just beginning the process of laser treatments, actually my first treatment is on 1/26 and I can't wait! I went in for consultations with about 5 different centers and really like the people at this one (but I'm in NC, I think it would be too long of a commute for you.. lol). Anyway, I'm excited and figure it's well worth the money. Mine is going to be about $2,000 total (8 treatments, whole face). Best of luck to you, let me know if you have any questions... Sheryl 395/217/178 08/22/2002
Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1049 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 2997 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3609 views