REALIZE SOUND OFF!!

Viva C.
on 6/18/08 12:36 am - East Bernstadt, KY
Hey Everyone,  Sooo glad we have our own forum now!  I was bandd May 30th and am scheduled for my ist fill June 30th. I have lost some weight even without resrtiction but now I see myself slipping up some. I want to get back on track and am praying the fill will help with that.  I have been getting some good exercise in the garden so that helps.  Blessings to all the Realizers !!
It is never too late to be what you might have been ......
Christina N.
on 6/18/08 2:33 pm - Houston, TX
Revision on 03/18/09 with
Hello Everyone! My name is Chrissy and I just got banded on June 10, 2008. Its been 8 days since surgery and I have already lost 12 lbs!!! I am so incredibly happy that I finally got the Realize Band after waiting for over a year for weightloss surgery.  So far its been great, I have only had ONE problem which was tonight that I ate too fast and the food came up. That was my mistake. I need to learn to slow down. Tomorrow I have my first Post-Op Doctor's appt. Hopefully, I am doing everything right and I pray that the pounds continue to fall off. My happy moment was when I got out the hospital and my feet were no longer swollen and my sandals fit like a glove. GOD IS GREAT!! Congrats and good luck to all of you!
Tom C.
on 6/23/08 10:16 pm, edited 6/23/08 10:41 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

I am glad to see there is a forum dedicated to Realize band. We may be a small group, but we’re growing - while we’re shrinking !!  I had my operation on January 29, 2008. So far I have nearly 100 pounds. I still don’t have those hunger pangs as I did before the operatopn, and I still feel full after I eat.  This was the best decision I've ever made !!

Babygot Back
on 6/27/08 6:54 am - Central, NJ
Hello all! I had my Realize surgery on 6-17...10 days ago.  I'm down about 14 lbs, still on liquids.  Biggest problems so far have been: feeling so tired I can barely get off the couch, and feeling like I have to burp all the time.  When I actually do burp it's like the heavens open up - ahhhhh!  LOL
Jean D.
on 6/30/08 11:23 am
Most Active