My Surgery is just hours away

M. Jay
on 11/1/06 5:17 am - Queens, NY
RNY on 11/02/06 with
well my surgery is tomorrow morning. Im happy, scared, sad, nervous, LOL Am I going to be a total zombie when i get out of surgery?
LEAH W.
on 11/1/06 5:51 am - MCKEES ROCKS, PA
Hi!  Congratulations on your upcoming surgery.  When I got out of surgery I was in a lot of pain.. but I kept dosing off so it wasn't too bad.   You will be fine
Stephany N.
on 11/1/06 6:22 am - Spencer, MA
Oh my gosh you must be so excited!! I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight! Get your rest! Make sure your house is fully stocked, your angels are prepared to wait on you and thank God for giving you this opportunity for a new and wondeful life ahead!! Best of Luck for a speedy recovery!!! -Stephany

300/275/135/150 - 15lbs BELOW Docs Goal

Starting/Surgery/Current/Goal

Miss Redd
on 11/1/06 6:39 am - Lancashire, United Kingdom
I bet you wake up feeling a lil groggy and sore-but HAPPY!!! I bet once you get your bearings-you will be thinking "YAY! I did it!" Much luck and happiness! Therese
Dee1161
on 11/1/06 7:34 am - Corona, CA
VSG on 06/24/16
How exciting ! Will be sending good thoughts your way.....
admmgr215
on 11/1/06 8:42 am - Suffern, NY
good luck on your surgery tomorrow -- i slept mostly on and off the first day - got up and walked around that nite but was fine the next -- luckily i had no pain - never took a pain killer -- except for the slight discomfort, it was really no problem.     You will be just fine!!  Let us know how you made out.

OkieAngel
on 11/1/06 9:13 am - Harrah, OK
  Just remember that every person has a different experience.  Every scary story you've read and heard may not apply to you.  Keep your mind open and have your own experience.  Don't let anyone frighten you.  I was zonked out for most of the first day.  I did get up and walk a couple of times that night.  The next day, I was up walking around by myself.  Good luck to you.

Angel

angela_in_sd
on 11/1/06 4:21 pm - El Cajon, CA
I'll be thinking about you and hoping you have a speedy recovery.
Angela
                           My signature
KPpatient2
on 11/2/06 9:29 am - CA
woooohoooo! save me a seat on the losers bench I am right behind you! (nov 13,)                                                          Good Luck!                                                           Nancy

~*~Rose Y.
on 11/2/06 2:54 pm - Colusa, CA
I hope your surgery went well, M. Jay.  Prayers for a speedy recovery going your way!
                             jnksetgirlygirldgg.gif
                                     256/141/135

Most Active
Recent Topics