Getting Close

Pfdisney
on 11/3/06 11:21 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi All, My surgery date is getting close, 11/7, and I'm starting to get a little nervous. At the same time it can't come fast enough, weird, huh? I've got a lot to do before Tuesday, so hopefully that will keep my mind off of it for a while. Anyway, just thought I'd stop by and say hi since I just joined the group.

krena1
on 11/3/06 11:33 am - marietta, GA
Congrats and good luck next week. It is completely normal to be nervous, I was a wreck before my surgery but I came through just fine.
Miss Redd
on 11/3/06 12:50 pm - Lancashire, United Kingdom
Congrats! I know waiting is the HARDEST part for sure!!!! You are ahead of me, my date is November 28th! Deep breaths. One thought at a time!!! Thats how I am working it! Hugs! Peace, Therese
jenrai
on 11/3/06 8:37 pm - Norwalk, CT

Tuesday is just around the corner...May God bless you and your successful surgery...may your recovery be speedy yet relaxed... Keeping busy is a great diversion...it's very normal to be nervous...take one moment at a time and hold on to the rewards of your surgery in your mind...Welcome to the "losers club." May God bless your WL journey to greater health... jenna...

"When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid."  - Audre Lorde                                       RNY - 8/1/06

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 23 replies · 122 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 247 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 301 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 261 views