Who else is having surgery on Monday besides me?

~*~Rose Y.
on 11/4/06 6:10 am - Colusa, CA
It helps to know I won't be alone on that day! Today is my first day of my full liquid diet.  Not so bad.  Luckily my surgeon doesn't have us do the protein liquid diet, I can have cream soups and even a milkshake or pudding if I want.  I am having protein drinks though to help get my body ready for healing.  I am more calm now than I was last week.  I'm so ready for this lifesaving change!! How are you doing? Rose :)
                             jnksetgirlygirldgg.gif
                                     256/141/135

Miss Redd
on 11/4/06 7:34 am - Lancashire, United Kingdom
Hey you! Glad to see you are keeping busy. I checked the surgery board. Look here! http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/surgerydate s.php You can find all the other kids that are having surgery when you are!  Peace, Therese
~*~Rose Y.
on 11/4/06 7:50 am - Colusa, CA
I didn't even think to look there!! Thanks Therese!
                             jnksetgirlygirldgg.gif
                                     256/141/135

JKap
on 11/4/06 9:09 am - Newton, MA
Hi There- I'm not monday, but Tuesday...Can you believe its really here? Tonight is my last Ben and Jerry's and its moving forward from there! Good luck! Joy
tmn9761
on 11/4/06 9:18 am - New Port Richey, FL
JKap, I am on Tuesday too!  Wow!  I think I am finally ready.  Like Rose, I have calmed down significantly since last week, when I was an absolute basket case.  Since Thursday or so, I have been very calm and at peace with my decision to do this - I know I am doing the right thing, and I am ready.   Ben & Jerry's??  OMG.  I have to say, ice cream has always been one of my biggest challenges, and Chunky Monkey is my ultimate "died and gone to heaven" flavor! LOL  I've been on a three-week pre op diet, progressing Thursday to two protein shakes (one for breakfast and one for lunch) with an "Atkins" type dinner - no carbs and high protein, so no Chunky Monkey for me.  Enjoy it while you can, and good luck on Tuesday!!!   ~ Terri

~ Terri - Come on and CRUISE TO LOSE with us!

The-Cruise-Lady
on 11/4/06 12:47 pm - No Beaches Here, CA
Hello Rose, I am with you in mind, spirit and of course the biggest one, we'll both be under generals.  I am also calming down, getting my bag together and trying to remember everything the "California board" has suggested to all members over the past months for Newbie pre ops.  If you have not signed into the Cali board, please do, they are a great group of fun minds.  We are gonna do great Rose, and we have so much to be thankful for to recieve this great gift from our Doctors.  So, as everyone tells you....Sip sip sip and we'll do terrific together.  I will keep you in my prayers Monday morning.  Stay strong, and see you back on the boards later next week. 
BeckySTL
on 11/9/06 5:08 am - Barnhart, MO
Anyone hear from Rose?
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 1 replies · 7 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views
What's on your Monday Menu?