So i am a week out and I need help

emily M.
on 11/2/08 8:40 am - Ogden, UT
Ok I am a week out and when I drink or should I say sip I instantly feel full. So full I feel as I am going to pop! Please tell me this is going to go away lol.. I get to the point to where I am soooo thirsty And I cant drink nothing more than a few sips and then food I am eating like 2 -4 tablespoons then yep Im stuffed. What can I do about the full feeling all the time is there anything? Does the pouch stretch any? Oh please someone out there that has had or is feeling this ?? Help! Thanks
(deactivated member)
on 11/2/08 8:43 am - Falls Church, VA
 This is totally normal and will last for 2-3 weeks.  Especially with fluids.  Food may be this way for a long time...thats why you measure what your nut tells you to and dont go over.
Lady Lithia
on 11/2/08 9:04 am
Just sip sip sip all the time when you aren't eating. Right now your pouch is swollen and there is hardly any space in there. With time and use the swelling will go down and you'll feel more space and freedom. It's a tough time, but you'll get through it.

Welcome to the loser's bench!

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

MultiMom
on 11/2/08 7:59 pm - NH
I had my surgery the same day you did and I  don't start puree until this coming Friday. I know that all Doctors are different, but you might want to go back to just liquids and call your Dr for advice. Good luck!

Martha

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

Most Active
Recent Topics