Starbucks Skinny French Vanilla Latte

Cynthia R.
on 2/6/10 11:12 pm - Montgomery, AL
I will definitely try some different flavors.  If they are half as good as the french vanilla one then they have to be delish too! I may pick up some of their syrups...shouldn't be too hard to make at home.  Thanks for the suggestions.

H/S/C  314/310/145.0

Wrenegade
on 2/7/10 12:41 am
I bought ONE of those Charbucks Cinnamon Dolche skinny latte with protein powder disasters. Soooo gross! Cost me $5.50 and half of it was just foam. The protein powder was all lumpy and the coffee itself? Cold. ICK to the max! I poured it out in the parking lot. Buyer beware.

Wren    
5'7.5" - HW 265 - SW 220 - CW 103

MacawMother
on 2/7/10 6:22 am
I must be really lucky!   I get a tall, decaf, skinny vanilla latte with protein fiber powder 3 times a week and have never had a clumping issue. 
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
redbedhead
on 2/7/10 1:01 am - Colorado Springs, CO
I never do the skinny since I became lactose intolerant afer surgery.  So I order a Venti, decafe, sugar free carmel, Soy latte!  it is the bomb!  i also love the cinnamon Dulce, and vanilla, but I HATE the hazelnut, could be because I don't like hazelnuts

Anna   
RNY 10/14/08 LBL 6/14/11    135 pounds lost, after bounceback regain.  And I am OK with that.  It enabled me to have double hip double knee replacements in the 9 month periond between Oct 2011 and June 2012.  

Christina135
on 2/7/10 4:24 am
Hey guys...

I used to add the protein to my Sbux as well, but it's only 6g of protein.  

If you do add it, make sure your barista knows to mix it COMPLETELY with cold milk (nonfat, soy, whatever you like) because if they don't...clumpage.

I gagged when I got a bad one..

That being said, Cynthia, love your new avi, you look great! 

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Christina135
on 2/7/10 4:26 am
Another good drink (sorry, I know I just posted).

Venti vanilla rooibos latte.

I order a venti, vanilla rooibos tea latte, no syrup, nonfat, no foam and add four splendas.  I'm telling you, everyone that has this drink gets hooked.

You can also order the venti vanilla rooibos, just the tea, add your own four splenda and half and half.  (I use half and half, because nom).    This saves you about $2.00.

Nom.

I want one now! 

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

shannoncooper122
on 2/7/10 11:13 am - mcchord afb, WA
i love this.... i add click to it and just die for it everyday.. i am so addicted... love the click..
Most Active
Recent Topics