Starbucks Skinny French Vanilla Latte

Cynthia R.
on 2/6/10 1:31 pm - Montgomery, AL
Oh my goodness!  They are heavenly!!!  I've heard people talking about them, but since I don't like their coffee I thought "gross"...well tonight I went there with friends and figured I would try a small one and I am in LOVE!  So delicious!!!

H/S/C  314/310/145.0

seattledeb
on 2/6/10 3:51 pm
Skinny means skim milk. Make sure you say skinny sugar free is you don't want the sugary syrup.
DebT.
MacawMother
on 2/7/10 6:18 am
"skinny" at Starbucks refers to non-fat milk and sugar free syrup
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
barbccrn
on 2/6/10 6:28 pm - Las Vegas, NV

Hi my name is Barb and I'm a STARBUX ***** This is what I get 3-4 times a week.

Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte Extra Shot Extra Hot with Protein Powder. But...I'm impatiently waiting for Click Vanilla to be released next month...Yea Baby...Click Vanilla Lattes at home!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

fatfreemama
on 2/7/10 1:04 am - San Jose, CA
 How much protein is it?
MacawMother
on 2/7/10 6:19 am
If you get a tall (their 12 oz) skinny latte with a scoop of protein fiber powder it is 15 grams of protein!  
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
jacreasy
on 6/14/12 9:23 am
VSG on 04/23/12
 lol just look up this post, do you know the nutrit. value I cant find it on the SB Website or Myfitnesspal?? Any idea 

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

kawkbw
on 2/6/10 8:57 pm - MA
oh, I just had the skinny cinnamon dolce latte last night.  It was good but I want to try the vanilla next.
bugpuddin
on 2/6/10 9:45 pm - OH
Save a little $$ and make it at home - Starbucks will sell you their sugar free syrups (cinnamon dolce, hazelnut, caramel, vanilla). It's about $7 a bottle & be sure you ask for a pump (they'll give you one free).

Defintion of "skinny" at Starbucks: skim milk & sugar free syrup.

That being said, when DH and I are out and about, we stop in and order the Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte, made with decaf.

YUM!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Height: 5'9"
Highest weight ever: 330
Start of WLS journey: 290
Day of surgery 6/17/09: 280
Current: 156-159 (it varies)
Bod Pod results: 76% lean

I'm hourglass shaped - it's just that all the sand has sifted to the bottom.

(deactivated member)
on 2/6/10 10:25 pm
not every Starbucks will give/sell you the pump.  I ended up buying a pump at World Market and cutting it to fit.
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 333 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 371 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 234 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 101 views
Recent Topics