Anyone use the Magic Bullet Blending System?

Korlis
on 3/25/11 5:49 pm - CA
I've been eyeing this for a long time and it just amazes me. According to the website, they're offering 2 21pc sets plus a month supply of boost powder (if i remember correctly). I was wondering if anyone has ordered this and received everything as promised? Also, does it work as well as it's advertised?

I'm considering this an investment because when I reach the pureed stage I feel like this will be a lifesaver and also, I can use it endlessly for protein shakes and pretty much anything...

anyone have any input on this? just doing some asking around and research before I shell out the cash...thanks in advance!!
Highest Weight: 421
Surgery Weight: 369
Current Weight: 250
blawinger
on 3/25/11 6:24 pm
yep - use it every morning to blend my protien shakes. Nice for that, but I also have a Ninja processor which I prefer for everything else. Ninja was great during pureed and soft food stage - bullet not so much
chrisgraves
on 3/25/11 10:38 pm - MA
I LoVe mine but I picked up it up as MAcy's so there was not extra's.  Everything but the motor, ice blade, and 2 cups is still in the box.  I use it EVERY day.  FYI it can make some drinks a bit foamy.  Which I like personally.

5'6.5"  HW: 310 / SW:279.6  /GW:150               
Smileygrl810
on 3/25/11 10:57 pm
I have it and so far really like it. I'm still on full liquids so all I've used it for is shakes. It does make them foamy if you blend too much. I'm looking forward to trying it for the pureed diet. When I got mine it came with everything you said except the boost powder...which wasn't part of the offer at the time I bought it.
MISSYGIRL01
on 3/25/11 11:00 pm
I just bought one on Tuesday......I got it from Bed Bath and Beyond.  I paid around 40.00 because I used a 20% off coupon.  My set is a 17 pc set.  I have used it for my protein shakes.  It works really well for crushing ice....as of right now I love it!!

I have read good and bad reviews.  My opinion, I would buy one local.....save the box and receipt.  So you have any problems you can return it.  That's why I didn't  buy one online.

turtle829
on 3/25/11 11:59 pm
Revision on 08/04/15
After reading tons of reviews, I bought the Ninja.  Not the 1100 or whatever... but the one that is more comparable to the Magic Bullet.  I am very pleased with it.  It comes with 2 sizes of blades, 2 smaller containers- perfect for smoothies and chopping for meals and a picture for more volume or whatever.  The blades are amazing.  It is smaller than my coffee pot so it doesn't take up a lot of counter space.  So I always have it ready with one of the smaller containers.  Ready to go, easy to clean.....

LOVIN MY NINJA
Vicki....

ps   best wishes on your success
kimkel
on 3/26/11 12:39 am - Ellsworth, ME
 I have the magic bullet. It is really easy to use.  I used it a lot for my shakes pre-op because the foam didn't bother me.  Being post op it makes them a bit too fomey which sometimes causes problems as far as gas bubbles.  Sometimes I just let me shake set for a bit then I scoup the foam off and then drink it.  Its really easy to use and clean up is easy.
Ladycavez
on 3/26/11 12:42 am
I'm a Ninja girl!!!
cdm757
on 3/26/11 1:34 am - VA
Think it's wonderful!  Use it primarily for mixing protein drinks but it is also good for lots of other things...

Got mine as a birthday/surgery gift from my mom.  She bought it factory direct and got the 2-for-1 deal with all of the accessories.  We put the second one in our travel trailer. 

Hear great things about the Ninja as well.

Take Care!

Chris

Ladytazz
on 3/26/11 3:42 am
I have a Magic Bullet, a Ninja (I got at an estate sale for $10), a regular blender and a Hamilton Beach Jr. I got at Wal Mart for $15 and that is the one I use the most. I use the Ninja mainly for food processing and I haven't used the Bullet much except my daughter likes to whip cream in it.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 359 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 443 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 359 views