muscle milk lite?

lee12197
on 3/30/11 10:51 pm
RNY on 02/28/11 with
is the lite muscle milk a good protein drink? My mom got me one yesterday when we were at the er with my lil bro and i couldnt find where it said what kind of protein in it...it did says on the front  20gs of protein and in the ingredients it said  whey but just the word whey not whey protein...it actually tasted ok so even tho they are a lil bit expensive if they are good i may have to go buy a few moe...

Amy T.
on 3/30/11 11:59 pm - CA
On the list of approved protein drinks from my surgeons office, Muscle Milk light is approved.   I like the flavors and the taste of the muscle milk!
Amy
I am ready to be an active participant in my life rather than a spectator...  

trish419
on 3/31/11 2:21 am
It was on my approved list also. I love the stuff. That is the only protein drink I care for...

nomoresugar
on 3/31/11 3:22 am
if you have a Costco near you, they often have  the chocolate in cases so you can save some money.
shelly70
on 3/31/11 3:59 am - CA
Love the stuff!! My surgen's office approves this, I use both powder and ready to drink and i like both.  vitamin world sell the powder in chocolate, strawberry and cookies and cream...Yummy!! just use skim or soymilk a scoop of protein and a couple ice cubes and bend. sooooo good I like this one mostly because it blends well not gritty.

shell =)

Melin71
on 3/31/11 11:37 am - LA
 I love it.  I actually add a splash of skim milk and a little ice and blend it to make it stay cold longer.  It has 18 grams of protein and no sugar.  
 Melin
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 440 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?