Salad and a thin slice of pizza

jdubskinny
on 3/31/11 7:14 am - NV
Woo hoo I am 5 m out and have a very pregant wife who was craving pizza... normally she makes it with califour dough and this way i can have a peice. However she is 22weeks pregnant with twins and on bedrest so i have been cooking ... She had a nother pregnant friend over andthey were craving pizza One with  olived cheese and anchovies and the other with redpeper cheese and jalepenos both wood fired.  I was so jelous .. I had a very small slice ( i cut one slice in to three) and it went down no prob ... HIN CRUST also ... i had some letuce cut it small and had a lil salad .. It was so good ..

I am more excited about the salad as I love salad pre surgery and at almost 5 mo so happy i can eat some lettuce.. yay and yum ...

- J
-JDUB 

cate81
on 3/31/11 9:32 am
 I just started to eat salad again, so happy. It's especially great if your on the go and have to get fast food.

cate81
on 3/31/11 9:35 am
 AND Congrats to you and your wife on the twins!!! Your first? Don't let anyone scare you with the horror stories, lol, people love to do that to expecting parents. I have twins that are almost four and they are a ton of fun.

jdubskinny
on 3/31/11 2:03 pm - NV
Thanks Cate  wow 4 year old twins sound so fun ... Well so far we have had some complications a cerclage and bedrest .... have GD 3 hr test tomorrow and they are worried about her slightly elevated bp. Were older moms too - Its been a journey but will do whatever to keep those babies cooking !

-JDUB 

shellbell75
on 3/31/11 12:55 pm
I have 2 y/o identical girl twins. Like the pp said don't let people scare you. I think a lot of people want other people to think that it is hard raising twins. Simply not true. I had 3 kids under 2 and it's been great. My twins are amazing little diva's that amaze me on a daily basis. It it so fun and rewarding watching them grow. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. One of the main reasons I am having this surgery is so I can be the best mom to my 3 kids. They deserve a mom that can get on the floor and play with them, run with them and just be able to keep up with them. Congrats. If you have any twins questions feel free to pm me. I love talking twin talk.
**SHELLY**   HW: 316   SW: 256   GW: 125  CW: 118       

jdubskinny
on 3/31/11 2:07 pm - NV
Hey Shell bell thanks ...

we dont know many people with twins but a lot of people say OH and look frightend when we tell them we are expecting twins ... I think  2 will be easy for us there are two of us we both work from home so its not like one of us will be stuck alone ... what i mean by that is the women i have spoke to who say its hard say it hard becaus their husband or spouse had to go back to work ...  I think we have an advantage ... also being two women i think that might change things up a lil too !

SO excited to meet more twin moms... either way ... I am so glad i did WLS b4 they get here I feel a tremendous differece already ... in how i feel and how manage food ...  I will certainly hit you up if i have any questions ...

DId you have a smoothe pregnancy ?
-JDUB 

hkailey
on 3/31/11 9:29 pm
Congrats on the twins....A double blessing....My twins will be 12 in July(they have different bdays)
If they are your first, you will think nothing of it.  I thought my youngest daughter(8) kept me going more than the twins did.....Don't let anyone scare you...if help is offered TAKE IT...Enjoy  your time with them...they grow up wayyyyy to fast. 
beatrice00
on 4/1/11 4:24 am - NY
RNY on 04/10/12 with
Congratulations on having twins. It's not hard to take care of twins when you have nothing to compare to. It will just be a normal thing for you both. I had a toddler when I got pregnant with b/g twins and really freaked out. Everything worked out in the end. I just had RNY and am hopeful that I'll have enough energy to keep up with my kids. I wish you both lots of luck with the kids and you lots of luck with your surgery. I can't wait to have a tiny slice of pizza but I know that I'll have to wait months for it to happen.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views