Creamed chipped beef on toast

Cleopatra_Nik
on 4/4/11 8:33 pm - Baltimore, MD
No, I'm not teasing. Because that would not be nice. A Bariatric Foodie reader requested a creamed chipped beef recipe. I should firstly say I don't find that much wrong with traditional creamed chipped beef on occasion. But for those of you looking for a bit of a healthier recipe, check it out:

And I even give instructions for the purists who want white gravy AND a suggestion for toast that is a good, healthy choice that nearly any post-op past about the four month mark should be able to handle in some quantity.

So check out my recipe for healthier creamed chipped beef on toast on Bariaric Foodie!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

birthdaygirl
on 4/5/11 5:00 am - Lithonia, GA
that just looks to f$%#&@#! good.......I am writing this recipe down right now!

maybe I will always be a foodie.....so damn what...but I love creamy warm foods!....thanks Nik!

HW/293....SW/276....PSW/168....CW/148...GW/150  
birthdaygirl
on 4/5/11 5:06 am - Lithonia, GA
Oh and just for clarification Nik.....lol......as a food network junkie...........I love that stuff at the bottom of the pan too...."not crud"

Chef Emeril Lagasse says they are "yum-yums"....deglazing!...lol....you definitely cannot throw those away!.....Hell no!

HW/293....SW/276....PSW/168....CW/148...GW/150  
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 433 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 325 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?