As Gawd as my witness, I will never......

NIXMOMMIE
on 4/7/11 6:11 am - NC
SNEEZE again.

OMG a sneeze snuck up on me and i thought I would rip right down the center.  Just sharing. 

When I can drive, you all won't have to put up with my nonstop postings.  LOL

Tessie W.
on 4/7/11 6:16 am
I didn't have driving restrictions as long as I wasn't taking a narcotic.  But post away even when you can drive!!!

kristine V.
on 4/7/11 6:24 am - FL
oh my god, i sneezed a few times my first couple of weeks post op and it was the most horrific experience. laughing hurt too so i had to tell my family to stop
  starting weight: 343 current weight: 273 goal weight: 143
NIXMOMMIE
on 4/7/11 6:37 am - NC
My family laffs at me because my laff is so stiff and ridiculous sounding becaous i still have belly pain.  I cant wait for a nice hearty belly laugh.
immafatgirl
on 4/7/11 8:51 am - KY
post all you want. i post alot to . but i havne had my surgery yet and sometimes a question will hit me and i have to put it down. im sure ppl will get tired of me . but thats what ppl are suppost to do , support ...
Karen O.
on 4/7/11 9:37 am - Weirton, WV
God Bless you!

I, too, had no restrictions with driving as long as I wasn't taking the pain meds. Hopefully you get released soon - it's hard being cooped up!

~Karen
HW - 340   SW - 320 (3/15/11)   CW - 225   GW - 150       
NIXMOMMIE
on 4/7/11 9:43 am - NC
I only take them when absolutely needed, but I really dont think I could drive. It hurts just getting in and out of the car.
unewillow
on 4/8/11 12:34 am - CT
Sneezing sucked post-op but for me the worst was the hiccups...I got them at least once a day (still do) and OMG, that is misery post-op.

Cyndi G.
on 4/8/11 1:15 am - Petersburg, VA
I agree with unewillow - the absolute worst was the hiccups . . . thought I was gonna die!!!