ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!

newmonica30
on 4/6/11 9:49 am - Philadelphia, PA

OMG!!!
Last week I posted about being stuck between 203-207 for TWO, yes TWO MONTHS and then this evening, at 7:30 p.m. AND on day three of my cycle, on a whim I stepped on the scale and 198 baby!!!!! I am SO excited to have LESS than 50 lbs to lose and FINALLY FINALLY after 6 months be in ONEDERLAND! I have not been in Onederland for going on 10 years and it feels so good, even if its just 2 lbs into Onederland, lol.
Funny thing is when I woke up this a.m. I "felt" like I had lost weight, when I looked in the mirror I wondered if I had. Surely you cannot feel a 3-5 pound weight loss, but I knew when I weighed there would be a difference and bam, I was right.
I'm excited to weigh myself on Saturday a.m. when its not that TOM and its in the morning which is when I usually weigh myself.
Maybe I'll be in a swimsuit this summer after all!

The time will come when, with elation you will greet yourself arriving at your own door, in your own mirror and each will smile at the other's welcome, and say, sit here. Eat. You will love again the stranger who was your self.Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart to itself, to the stranger who has loved you all your life, whom you ignored for another, who knows you by heart. take down the love letters from the bookshelf, the photographs, the desperate notes, peel your own image from the mirror. Sit. Feast on your life. ~D.W.
~Monica.30 y.o.5'8".SW-265.GW-150~

cajuntjm
on 4/6/11 10:06 am - Greensboro, NC
How awesome is that??!!!!  I'm so excited for you.  I can't wait to gegt to that point.
You are surely swimsuit bound!

Teresa

seattledeb
on 4/6/11 1:29 pm
First off..big congrats for getting to onderand. I've had those days too when I feel like I've lost weight.
Second..no matter what size you are this summer you deserve a swimsuit. I wore one at 378 and I wear one at 199.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 412 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views