NEED HELPING HANDS...............

JLB75
on 4/6/11 10:15 pm
Ok fellow friends,
I need some advice seriously thrown my way................. 8 weeks exactly today since my scale has moved even an ounce, WHY???????????????????????  eating,drinking,gym,protein,vitamins etc..... has been followed to the T!  I am working out 3-4 times a day, running 3 miles every other day and cautiously watching the calories that go into my mouth.... I have had a few days where I seem to go into carb overload but I catch myself and pull myself back.  The other issue that i am about to face is the weather, living in NH the weather is finally getting nice, and I dont own one thing in my wardrobe that will fit for spring.... i am nervous but anxious to shop for spring/summer b/c I know this year I can wear all the cute fun things but when will I look at myself and tell myself I look good in something, or that I am finally noticing a new me, not a fat me?  I have 20lbs to go and I would give ANYTHING to get it off before my vacation to bermuda in may, or at least close to it.....
JennyB    
lesliej
on 4/7/11 1:05 am - Fulton, MO
I know you must be frustrated, I know I would be.  I would throw your body into "confused" mode.  I would switch up your workouts and your eating.  Instead of running, try boxing or a zumba class or running/walking at a really high incline, kettlebell workout.  I'm not sure of your cal/protein everyday but up your cal/protein by a little bit and see if that helps your plateau.  I think switching up your workout, would be the key.  I hope you have a great vacation in Bermuda. 
JLB75
on 4/7/11 1:07 am
Thank You Leslie, I am definitely looking forward to vacation.
I have done the switch up but maybe its time to do it again.  :) 
JennyB