Funny NSV

Cookietea
on 5/9/11 7:41 pm
Had a meeting last night and someone there commented on my weight loss. ( I have lost 80# in a year pre & post op. ) She told me that a consignment shop was going out of business and they were having a fill a bag sale Saturday, she thought maybe I should go and get some clothes that fit.

I have my 3 months check up today.  Other than I still throw up a lot, don't get enough water and don't take my vitamins I am doing fine.  Am under 200#'s for the first time in over 30 years.  My grandkids who are under 10 even comment on how much weight I have lost.  My son told me I looked amazing.
Winnie_the_Pooh
on 5/9/11 9:46 pm

Congrats on the loss!

I'm not sure which surgery you had,  but you really need to take your vitamins, calcium citrate. You are doing this to become healthy.  Make sure you stay healthy.

Winnie

Tonya0531
on 5/9/11 11:29 pm - Lake, MS
That is funny !  I bet it made you feel really good.  Congrats on the loss!
Tonya
HW: 274  PreOp Diet: 271  Surgery: APRIL 25, 2011   
LilySlim - (6Jve)
I love my new life!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/11 11:52 pm - Boston, MA

MultiMom
on 5/10/11 12:12 am - NH
Congratulations on the weight loss....BUT, not taking your vitamins isn't a "oh well"!! I hope you talk to your Dr about the throwing up and the vitamins. If you want to be 'doing fine' for the long run, then you must take your vitamins, drink enough and figure out what is making you throw up.

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 3 replies · 19 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views
What's on your Monday Menu?