4lbs away from losing 200lbs

SweetGirl11
on 4/17/11 5:31 pm
Heidi, that is an absolutely amazing and incredible weight loss!!!!  Congratulations!!!!  Even more amazing to lose that in one year!      

Michelle    (OH member since 2004 - new user name)

HW 285 / SW 270 / GW 140 / LW 135 / CW 185

RNY 6/8/2009  
Starting size 26/28, now size 12/14

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."  -Hebrews 13:8

franRN76
on 4/17/11 5:51 pm - PA

So dance that lil dance of joy.  Congrats on ur success.  I wish u all the best.  As far as those 4 pounds, sometimes our bodies just need to take a break.  I would just suggest changing things around a little bit.  Try lowering your carbs a bit and increasing protein more.  If that doesnt help after a week.  Then increase you calories a bit for a few days. Change up your workout routine.  Do something challenging, something that  you couldnt do 200 pounds ago. 

liny_pcos
on 4/17/11 8:49 pm
Amazing
navymom13760
on 4/17/11 9:13 pm - Endicott, NY
Wow!  You have inspired me to drop my last 4 pounds.  My dr's goal for me was 135, my goal was 150.  I'm at 144 this morning.  I'm going to stop trying to gain back my 6 pounds and work towards this last 4 pounds with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Let's do this together. 

You are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's start by increasing our fluids today.  I'm going to go for a 4 mile walk later today and workout with Jillian Michaels.  Her Last Chance Workout kicks my butt.

I am perfectly content being perfectly UN-perfect

Start Weight 292/Surgical Weight 266/Current Weight 150

immafatgirl
on 4/17/11 9:36 pm - KY
gosh . wow. you have amazing results. i would cut back carbs. sometimes that last few amount of pounds want to tease you. so what if you didnt pull it all off in one year . 4 lbs from 200. omg what a fabulous think youve done.  most amazing post so far. dont beat your-self up over it. youve done so great.
hkailey
on 4/17/11 9:47 pm
First and foremost....WOW!  What an acheivement.  You should be very, very proud of yourself.  You are a wonderful inspiration to me and it seems to others as well. 
As far as the last 4 lbs....Increase water, protein and change up your workout.  Is it time for your cycle?  I knos I gain about 5lbs before and during mine.   
Congrats again!  You are AMAZING!

Momma2nicknmike
on 4/17/11 10:17 pm - Beavercreek, OH
 Congratulations on your weight loss!!!!  Please don't beat youself up about not getting to the 200 lbs mark at your surgiversary.  Think about it, you've lost a WHOLE person or several small children!!!  Definitely something to be extremely proud about!!!

Lynne    

teresarenea
on 4/17/11 10:20 pm - KY
all I can say  is WOW 196 in a year that is wonderful!!!!!
Teresa            
Hope V.
on 4/17/11 10:35 pm - MN
That is utterly FANTASTIC!!!!!! 

minimama51
on 4/17/11 10:48 pm - MI
That is SO amazing...I can't even imagine that kind of success at this point in my journey...you need to be SO proud of your accomplishment!  Great job!

Jeannie
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 0 replies · 13 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 357 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 355 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 301 views