any deals??

KM724
on 4/17/11 5:03 am
hi oh!!!! I want to buy some sugar free syrups, does anybody know of any deals anywhere?? thnx

Mommy to the 3 most beautiful little boys in the world...... This is all for you guys (:
HW 311  SW 298  CW 255  GW 180

ibeanniebe
on 4/17/11 5:23 am - NM
Sam's Club carries the SF Davinci syrups in several flavors including vanilla and caramel.They are the big bottles and they are 4.98 a bottle. I buy a case of twelve at a time because they run out of the vanilla and I put it in my hot protein cocoa recipe.
Ann and the 'Bean'
Blogs mysecondhalfoflife.blogspot.com/ and amanicinsomniacsreadinglist.blogspot.com/

High/Surg/current/goal - 320/253/150/healthy - I am 5' 3" tall - Size 8 now! Past surgeon's goal now!

Karen O.
on 4/17/11 5:51 am - Weirton, WV
I just bought half a dozen at Sam's Club yesterday (DaVinci) - they were only $4.48 where I live! You can also get a special sample pack from Amazon (Torani, I think - it's a 6-pack - just search Torani sugar free syrups or Davinci sugar free syrups)

My local Korger grocery store had them on sale last week, but they were the smaller bottle and they only had two flavors. Better than nothing to try them out though! WalMart carries them too, but I'm not sure of the price!

~Karen
HW - 340   SW - 320 (3/15/11)   CW - 225   GW - 150       
PopeyesGirl
on 4/17/11 7:29 am - OH
I ordered a bottle of Peppermint SF off of Amazon. They have some good flavors just beware of price/shipping!

bizzymommi
on 4/17/11 3:26 pm - CA
does anyone know if they carry it at Costco?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3ulili/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w3ulili/s-weight.png[/img]
[/url]

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views