Liquid Tylenol anyone?

bizzymommi
on 4/17/11 12:20 pm - CA
I'm just wondering if all the liquid Tylenol has gotten up and walked away. I used to be able to find it at Wal-mart. I asked the pharmacist and they are not carrying it anymore. I went to CVS, not there either. Rite Aid? Absolutely worthless. Someone give me an idea of where to look. I also tried Albertsons and Vons (I'm in So Cal). Thanks for any suggestions!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3ulili/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w3ulili/s-weight.png[/img]
[/url]

Amber J.
on 4/17/11 12:29 pm - Kirkland, WA
 I swear I heard something about a recall of it. Don't take my word for it, though. Is there a generic form of it you can buy?

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Dee2011
on 4/17/11 12:33 pm - PA
I searched hi and lo for it and finally was told that it was recalled and they have not brought it back yet.  I got Walgreens children's brand and the pharmacist said I should take a double dose.  Well, let me tell you I never thought about it opened the bottle poured 3 t. (1dose) and when it hit my mouth I realized it was full of sugar and very thick.  Needless to say that was the end of that.  My one week check up is Tuesday and I certainly intend to ask the dr. for something that will help with the constant left side pain.
(deactivated member)
on 4/17/11 1:36 pm - Missoula, MT
 There was a recall back in January, you would think it would be back on the shelves by now!  I was going to wait until closer to my surgery date to get some but I guess I better order some now.  They do sell it through amazon.com grocery, you may want to try and contact them to make sure the actual product was not included in the recall.  Good luck!!  If I find some locally, I will let you know and ship some your way! 
kriskj
on 4/17/11 1:54 pm - Canada
Im a nurse and one day we ran out of lquid tylenol so we got some from paediatrics and just figured out that appropriate adult dose. Its half a bottle almost, lol, but it works the same!!
   Since Nov '10        Since Surgery
franRN76
on 4/17/11 6:23 pm - PA
i used the walgreens brand and was fine with it.  think CVS had their generic brand as well

mcclellandjulia
on 4/18/11 1:07 pm - Pineland, TX
Look for the Equate brand at Walmart.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views