I'm so hungry...

sarinajean
on 4/18/11 4:53 am - MA
I'm trying to get at least 5lbs off before my surgery on May 2nd. I'm doing the liquid diet. (my dr. does not require a pre-op diet) Its really hard. For everyone that had to lose the 5% of weight diet to qualify for the surgery. Congrats I found it very hard but I made it. Now I'm just struggling to keep it off. Just gotta be very careful and avoid the thought of I need to eat that one last time. LoL 

I now 100% understand why everyone says you need to be emotionally ready. Im only halfway and can feel the emotional stress.

poet_kelly
on 4/18/11 4:58 am - OH
Why not do a low cal, low carb diet instead that includes lots of lean protein like chicken and seafood?  You won't get so hungry.  And made sure you drink drink drink.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

laura_vermont
on 4/18/11 5:03 am
Ditto what Kelly said.  If you stick to the same calories you would be having with the shakes, you will be less hungry. 
High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 359 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 443 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 359 views