9 days post op...Im hungry

newtintn
on 4/28/11 12:03 pm - TN
Ive been waiting for it and its finally happened...im HUNGRY! Not sure if its head hunger or legitimate hunger since im barely eating anything on my 2 wk post op liquid diet. But I want to chew something other than a popsicle lol. I just had the most amazing thought...a turkey club sandwhich glass of milk and chips...wouldnt that be good? lol. I know I cant have it but man if I could lol....Are SF fudgesicles allowed on this diet I wonder? Its not on the list but man would I love to have one...Cant wait til next week when i can have some variety. Im SICK of soup gello and pudding..ugh 

Tessie W.
on 4/28/11 12:05 pm
If pudding is on your list I would think SF fudgesickles would be.

Kim26
on 4/28/11 12:27 pm
I totally understand!!! I am on puree's for another 4 weeks,) but my pureed diet is very limited - no chili, no cheese, etc. - so I am eating more than pudding and jello - but not by much (cottage cheese, yogurt.) All day today I have been thinking the exact same thing - what I would not give for a sandwich and chips! How ironic that we are craving the same thing.  I am hungry too, I just keep thinking that this is only temporary and in a couple of months we will be able to eat "regular" food. I keep looking at all of the recipe ideas on here and making a mental note of what I will want to try!  Hang in there - we can do it!

“We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces, while regret weighs tons.? - Jim Rohn   
"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." - Bill Cosby

(17 lbs lost pre-op)
Melissalove3
on 4/28/11 9:51 pm - Portland, OR
Its head hunger...   Keep up the battle you will be fine!!!

Sugar free fudgesicles were allowed for me and man they really did hit the spot.

purplecrayon
on 4/29/11 3:19 am - NJ
SF fudgestickles are allowed on week 1 to me during liquid diet stage.