I Can't Believe They Fit

Ladytazz
on 4/29/11 3:24 pm
So, I put on a pair of jeans that I have in size 5 and they felt a bit loose so I decided to hit the thrift store and pick up the next size down, size 3, which is my ultimate goal size.  I am at 125lbs, which is the top of the 5lb range I want to try to maintain at so I figured I may be at that size now.
I picked out a pair of 3s and a 4P and then I went to look at Levi's.  I love Levi's 501s.  I have been wearing them forever.  One of my biggest victories was getting into the size 36s that I had from before I started regaining a lot of weight. 
I wore the 36s for a while and when they got loose I went and bought some 34s.  I wore those for a while and then it was time for 32s, which I have been wearing for a few months.  I decided to get a pair of 30s.  I can't even remember I last time I wore that size.  I figured I may have a while to get into them but it was something to look forward to.
I got home and tried on the size 3.  I couldn't get them past my legs :)  They really looked like children's pants.  I will give them to my daughter, who should be able to wear them.  I put on the 4Ps and they fit perfectly.  Then I put on the Levi's.  They went on easily and even buttoned up without me having to lie down.
I don't plan on buying any more Levi's, at least until these wear out.  What a concept.  I don't know if I have ever had any small size clothes wear out.  One of the reasons I like buying things at thrift stores is because they look worn, like I have had them for years instead of just now fitting into them.  I can't wait to wear out my first pair of jeans.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

qnmimi
on 4/29/11 5:42 pm - Cottage Grove, MN
What a great story! I found a new consignment shop near me called Closet Mentor...found lots of gently used shirts & pants you would find at stores like Macy's, etc... I was getting all kinds of guff about my shirts being too big. Such a wonderful feeling isn't it?

Price S.
on 4/29/11 9:32 pm - Mills River, NC
You were deserving some good luck and with hard work, you got it.  Good for you.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Grace M.
on 4/29/11 9:50 pm - Fort Hood, TX
Congrats!!! I can not wait till i am at that point. i just had my surgery Monday!!!
HW 375/ SW 311/ CW 242/ GW 150

SugarGrl
on 4/30/11 12:57 am
4P's!?!?!  You do realize just how tiny that is!?!  I can't wait till I can even wear petiets again!  I just tried on some 16's that I have had in the closet for over a year and they fit PERFECTLY!!  I'm jumping for joy just like I know you must be!  Good bye 22's!! 

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Ladytazz
on 4/30/11 2:19 am
Wow, you just had surgery last month and you are already in size 16?  That is great!  The sizes will just keep getting smaller.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

SugarGrl
on 4/30/11 5:33 am
No kidding!  Most of it fell off my ARSE!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2