Started my 2 wk Liquid diet!

Jeanine J.
on 4/29/11 8:21 am
My goodness! I am on Day 3 and so far soo good! I have fought off the hunger bug pretty well! It is hard at work with everyine eatting and serving my residents breakfast and lunch! But I am doing better. "eatting" jello and pudding and making sure I drink at least 3 protien drinks a day so that I can get my protien in. Hopefully it keeps on going this well!

What's worth the PRIZE is ALWAYS worth the FIGHT!                
heres2changingmylife
on 4/29/11 8:35 am
Sounds as if you are doing great! This is day one of liquids for me and I have managed to choke down 3 of the carnation instant breakfasts that I am suppose to have.....not hungry, but they sure aren't very tasty! the goal is to drink 5 and I don't think I will make that today. Hopefully I will do better tomorrow.
Jeanine J.
on 4/29/11 9:07 am
That's how I feel about my protien shakes. I HATE THE TASTE but I know that I have to do it for my health! Keep up the good work!

sunpat41
on 4/29/11 9:07 am
Your doing really good. I start my pr op diet on tuesday for 7 days I hope I do as well as you are. My surgery is may 10
                        HW 250/ SW 246 CW 137

Jeanine J.
on 4/29/11 9:12 am
I hope it stays as well as it is going now at the end of the 2 weeks! My surgery is on the 13th!! I am excited and nervous!

Work-in-Progress
on 4/29/11 9:23 am
 What does your diet consist of, and what is allowed on your liquid diet? My surgery is scheduled for the 18th of May, and I am not required to be a special diet, but would like to put myself on one!
Jeanine J.
on 4/29/11 9:27 am
I am on a full liquid diet. I can have low fat soups (strained), sf pudding, sf jello, sf popsicle, broth and sf CIB and my protien drinks! Don't forget your fluids like water, FF milk and crystal light!

Work-in-Progress
on 4/29/11 9:43 am
 Thank you.....What is CIB.. and is there a calorie limit, or can you have as much of all the above mentioned as you want?
Jeanine J.
on 4/29/11 9:47 am
CIB= Carnation Instant Breakfast. You need to make meals out of everything. I usually do CIB for breakfast sip in between (try to get 32 ozs in) then lunch of soup then sipping (getting in 32 more ozs) and for dinner I usually have soup. then try to get more liquid in before bed! I think getting fluid in so that I stay "full" is the key for me!

Work-in-Progress
on 4/29/11 9:50 am
Thank you... keep up the good work and know that I will be rooting for you and following right behind you! YOU CAN DO IT