worried about 6 month lab tests

twooten
on 5/10/11 3:21 am - Loveland, CO
 i know that my 6 month lab tests will not come back good. there was about a 2 1/2 months where i was not able to keep anything down including vitamins. so i know that i'm low on stuff and have not been able to get caught up... i am worried to get "yelled" at by my doc. and am clueless on how to get back on top of the game of vits and get my levesl where they should be
Tami HW: 288 / SW: 273 / SG: 187 GOAL REACHED / PG: 160
nomoresugar
on 5/10/11 3:39 am
Normally, they don't get mean when your vitamin levels are low.  If you are currently taking your supplements as directed, you should be fine.  If you are not taking them now, get busy and schedule them in.  If you have to set an alarm, do that. 

A short time of not taking all your supplements will not necessarily show up in your blood work.
GW356
on 5/10/11 3:59 am - Hackensack, NJ
RNY on 09/20/10 with
If your doctor yells at you, it doesnt mean you have been bad or are wrong.  It just means it is time to change doctors.

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/11 7:57 am - Olympia, WA
I'm nervous too... I think its natural.

Its a test we can't study for... which is nerve-wracking! It sounds like you know the areas of opportunity... I bet afterward you will feel relieved to know what needs to be tweaked and what you are doing well with.

I have to get my blood drawn this week for my first panel of labs, so I feel you on this one!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 385 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 299 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 427 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 299 views