Tomorrow..

Jeanine J.
on 5/11/11 10:09 pm
I am having surgery tomorrow! Yay! I have to be at the hospital at 7:30 am so I have to leave my house at 5:00 so I can get the kids to their sitter and be at the hospital on time! I am packing my bag (again) and I am taking Chapstick, ear plugs, slip on slippers, a robe, my Jammies (for my own comfort), my cell and charger, my person toiletries, my cpap and a book.
Is there anything that I have forgot or anything that I shouldn't take?

What's worth the PRIZE is ALWAYS worth the FIGHT!                
franjellica
on 5/11/11 10:38 pm - PA

Hello good luck with your surgery and have a speedy recovery.. I had my surgery last week. I really wished that I would of brought face and hand wipes ..I really didnt use anything else that much but the pj pants..
Good Luck
Fran

keepitoff91
on 5/11/11 10:57 pm
I was actually thinking yesterday that I was sooo out of it, I don't even remember if I watched any TV while in the hospital room.  Every time I pushed the "magic button", I would doze off 10-20 minutes later, sometimes for 2 hours or more.  So I personally wouldn't worry about the book, if you actually try and read it, you won't likely remember what you read.  I also wouldn't worry about jammies.  when I got up, I just slipped my robe on so I wouldn't moon the staff.  Other than that, you should be good to go!!!

Good Luck!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/11 11:17 pm - Boston, MA
 I just took a change of clothes and bathroom stuff, honestly I sat in a chair for two days going in and out of sleep, I was barely awake when my kids visited I only remember seeing them for a second.. the drugs are so strong!!  Good luck to you!
Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 5/12/11 4:32 am - Green Valley, AZ
  Hi Jeanine,  You are probably tired of hearing from me. lol  I am so excited for you. It's almost here!!!!! Mag  

Most Active
Recent Topics