HUGE wow Moment

proudmomof2
on 5/12/11 3:06 am, edited 5/12/11 3:36 am - Eaton, OH
I had just bought a pair of Capris and worn them for the first time Monday. They were a size 6 and surprisingly I had to wear a belt with them. So, I ordered a smaller pair and went to a size 2. For the heck of it, I thought I'd try them on. THEY FIT!!! and comfortably!

I will try to post a pic here in a little bit.

I have officially went from a size 24 pants to a size 2.

I started P90X last week and have gained a couple of pounds ~ which has frustrated me. But must realize it is probably muscle. It is obviously working since I am still shrinking (just not seeing the number I want, but I must get that out of my head!!!).

One-Derland - 12/10/10 
TT, Pani, Breast Lift, Implants, Hernia Repair - 09/12/11 (Dr. Eslami - LOVE her!!)                                       
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/11 3:08 am - NY
WOW,,,, that is so awesome, I cant wait for that to be me. WTG!!
needtoloseweight
on 5/12/11 3:17 am - Oxon Hill, MD
WOW! That is truly awesome! I have to say I have never in my entire teenage - adult life wore a size 2.  I'm sure if that had been me I would have been running through the house crying tears of joy and praising God. 

Melissalove3
on 5/12/11 3:31 am - Portland, OR

2!! That is great. I have never been a 2. I remember squeezing into a 3 in fifth grade. Congrats!!!!

proudmomof2
on 5/12/11 3:36 am, edited 5/12/11 3:36 am - Eaton, OH
Thanks!!! I remember being a size 7 in high school. That is the smallest I ever remember being. So I am over the moon in being able to get these on today.
One-Derland - 12/10/10 
TT, Pani, Breast Lift, Implants, Hernia Repair - 09/12/11 (Dr. Eslami - LOVE her!!)                                       
Sherry1RN
on 5/12/11 3:58 am - NC
You are doing so goooood! I am still waiting for my insurance to okay mine.
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views