I'm Hooooooome!!!!

MissTootsie
on 5/12/11 8:56 pm - MA
First, I want to thank everyone who was so kind to send their well-wishes and prayers!  That always means so much to me!

Surgery went well on Tuesday.  Funny thing, I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be.  I just kept telling myself this will be over with and will help me to a new life!

The only problem I had was nausea due to the pain medications, but they soon took me off of those.  Plus, you can never get any sleep while in a hospital.  But I truly appreciated the doctors and nurses who looked out for me, I felt complete comfort in their hands, both physically and emotionally. 

My 5 kitties missed me and so did my husband!  LOL!  Hubby's been SO good to me and he's taking today off so he can look after me.  He's a sweetheart!       Like they say, there's no place like home! 

Now I have to get used to the new way of eating, plus getting my vitamins, etc. as directed along with exercise.  But I am ready, I want to be healthy--and happy!

Thanks to everyone for your support!  
"You must do the things you think you cannot do."  Eleanor Roosevelt   

hkailey
on 5/12/11 9:02 pm
Welcome home!  Wishing you a speedy recovery!  Remember......drink, drink, drink....walk, walk, walk! 
immafatgirl
on 5/12/11 11:49 pm - KY
 happy you got through your surgery. the best is yet to come. 
cajungirl
on 5/13/11 12:32 am
Welcome to the loser's bench.  Get ready for a wild, crazy and exciting year.

Walk, walk, and walk some more.  Sip, sip and sip again.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Amy Smith
on 5/13/11 4:07 am
Welcome home!  You have taken the first step on a long journey!  I have to say I am always learning and discovering new things.  Take it easy!  :-)
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 53 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 358 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 357 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 301 views