NSV-Trotting on the Treadmill

cdm757
on 5/15/11 8:07 am - VA
I have been living out of suitcases for work for about the last 8 weeks.  Still hanging in there with keeping on track as best I can.  Been living pretty much on eggs, beef jerky protein drinks and Quest bars.

I checked into the hotel where i am staying this week and once I was settled I got dressed and went down to the fitness center. 

First off, their scale had me at 214lbs.  I'm skeptical but I'll take it.  I will weigh myself dressed for work tomorrow morning and see what my weight is. 

I used the treadmill and jogged for a minute at a time for seven cycles during a 30 minute walk. My average walk speed was about 3.7 mph at an incline level of 6.  My jogging speed was about 4.7 with an incline of 4.  Pre-op I couldn't even walk at 3mph for any length of time.  I then used the recumbant bike for a 15 minute ride. Not an overly robust workout by any means but I was pretty proud of myself about the jogging thing.

Take Care!

Chris

Lauralace
on 5/15/11 9:03 am - Marietta, OH
That's great !!  Keep up the great work . I am sure traveling is a hard thing to do .  Hang in there .
nfgfaniam
on 5/15/11 9:48 am - Jeffersonville, IN
Great job on your WL success so far!!!
~Sharon Marie

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 429 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 386 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 304 views
What's on your Monday Menu?