Sinus problems, medications??

Prettybrowneyezz
on 5/16/11 1:49 am - PA
I am 2 weeks post op.. and today I am having some sinus pressure issues and would love to be able to take something for the pain.. Is Tylenol Sinus medication ok to take?  It's in capsule form, can I still take it and not be worried about getting stuck?? 

Thanks!
nomoresugar
on 5/16/11 2:48 am
Your doctor's office should be able to advise you on this.  Although many postops swallowed pills from the beginning, many surgeons have longer requirements.  it was 30 days for me.  That said, most anything with a tylenol base should be ok.
robynlynnm
on 5/16/11 5:06 am - Westminster, MD

I began with a major sinus headache last Thursday and called my surgeon's office to see what I could take other than Tylenol.  They told me nothing, I need to see my primary care doc.  I am so glad that I did.  She was going to give me anitbiotics for a sinus infection but then listened to my lungs and sent me for a chest xray, it turned out I have Pnemonia.  This is now the second time I have gotten it but because my surgeon sent me to my PC doc it was caught much earlier than the first time.  I am 6 weeks post op tomorrow. 

ohioh
on 5/16/11 6:22 am
RNY on 11/15/10 with
I take Tylenol sinus (generic brand) and it is great!!!

HW 270  SW 251   1st GW 170    CW 143       2nd GW 150
 1st GOAL REACHED  170  5/23/2011

2nd GOAL REACHED 150 8/8/2011
Most Active
Recent Topics