Anyone hear of this happening

robynlynnm
on 5/16/11 5:12 am - Westminster, MD
I just tried Muscle Milk Light for the first time and it feels like it is giving me a buzz.  My head just does not feel right.  It kind of feels like I took pain meds and I have that weird feeling.  Is that weird to get this feeling from MM????  I did just take an antibiotic also, could that be it? The two mixed would that make me feel high?

Lucycat
on 5/16/11 5:37 am - Lewiston, ID
Muscle Milk is not the best thing for you to take.  I don't know what the carb count is, but as early out as you are, you should make sure you're taking whey isolate protein for your protein drinks.  There could be a reaction to the antibiotic.

Sue

Kathy M.
on 5/16/11 6:03 am - summershade, KY
Mine Nut told me I can drink muscle milk lite after I have surgery

Kathy M

Joanne M.
on 5/16/11 6:10 am - VA
RNY on 03/16/11 with
My NUT said to avoid Muscle Milk.

nomoresugar
on 5/16/11 6:23 am
I also had an antibiotic early out that made me realy feel weird.  I called the doctor he said, keep trying it and if tomorrow it is the same call and we can try something else.  Often the first dose can be problematic.  Of course if the syptoms get worse, or you develop a rash, call immediately.

It isn't likely the muscle milk light
Chris N.
on 5/16/11 6:25 am
How many grams of sugar are in it?   That light-headed, buzzed feeling is one of the first signs I get when my body is reacting to too much sugar. 

~*Chris*~

When one door of happiness closes, another opens:
but often we look so long at the closed door that
we do not see the one which has been opened for us.

Helen Keller

Lucycat
on 5/16/11 6:32 am - Lewiston, ID
I checked the muscle milk light and it's pretty low in carbs, around 10.  It's providing about 20 g of protein, but whey isolate protein is more nutritious.

Sue

Tonya0531
on 5/16/11 6:42 am - Lake, MS
It might be sugar in it?  I remember looking at it and not buying but I can't remember why?
Tonya
HW: 274  PreOp Diet: 271  Surgery: APRIL 25, 2011   
LilySlim - (6Jve)
I love my new life!!!
happyhealing
on 5/16/11 9:38 am
I have them and I dont like them, I need to throw them away.
Reddheadd7
on 5/16/11 9:50 am - CA
I prefer muscle milk powder form. The ready mades are not that great. I like the idea that they have good protein, no sugar, no lactose and low carbs. I recently switched to a whey isolate protein powder which is good too but I'm pre-surgery still. More than likely the meds than it is the MM.