SHOE HELP

twooten
on 5/16/11 11:04 pm - Loveland, CO
 I need help finding a good shoe that gives support for standing 8 hours in a row. i am doing my externship at a pharmacy and need to be standing all shift while i play with the drugs.... my shoes now suck monkey balls... HELP. dont want to spend more than $50
Tami HW: 288 / SW: 273 / SG: 187 GOAL REACHED / PG: 160
_Donna_
on 5/16/11 11:15 pm
Being a hairdresser for 20 years, comfortable shoes were always a big thing for me.
I wore a lot of CROCs, they come in different styles and colors to go with anything you wear.
AND THEN.....i discovered Sketchers! I swear God himself had a hand in making these things! They come in styles for every outfit.
Choose either and you wont regret it

RNY 5-5-2011

lynnc99
on 5/16/11 11:21 pm
I have had trouble with heel pain over the years and suggest Crocs as well as New Balance - get the New Balance at TJ Maxx to get a good price

Also, consider getting some Dr. Scholl's inserts - I use the ones for heel pain. These are very helpful and you need not get the expensive ones from the machine.

Switch your shoes daily - or even mid-day - that helps too for long days on your feet!
_Donna_
on 5/16/11 11:26 pm
You read my mind Lynn, I just came back in to say those exact things
NIXMOMMIE
on 5/17/11 12:11 am - NC
Honestly when it comes to foot health you have to be ready, willing and able to invest in it. I have tried all of the above and after a couple weeks I'd be looking for something else. I am a respiratory therapist and work twelve or sixteen hour shifts. I wear Dansko clogs. They are great. However, not the most attractive. They eliminate back, hip, calf and mostly foot pain. U can visit the website or search online. Also ebay sometimes has them. They come in European sizes. Good luck with your internship.

grmadeb01
on 5/17/11 12:14 am - FL
i help out at my parents business in the summers, it is a camp ground, restuarant, gift shop...the first summer, i thought i was going to die from feet pain from all the walking, standing on the hard concret floor, yes it had carpet, but still...we all got KEENS, yes they are a little pricey, but boy oh boy, i have not worn anything else in 4 years, the same exact pair from 4 years ago...i am going up again this summer on June 1st and will be wearing my keens....they form to your feet, they have lots of styles...they are about $100.00 but i have been wearing them everyday for the last 4 years..
have a great day
debby
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 470 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 429 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 361 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 445 views
Recent Topics